The Volunteer Help Committee has a new member for ZoneAlarm support. He is Jim Ward. Jim can be reached by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include your name, phone number, best time to call and a description of the problem.
New Version of ZoneAlarm:
ZoneLabs has released a new version of ZoneAlarm. To see what your version is
follow these steps:
Double click on the ZA icon in the system tray
- Click on "Overview" in the left hand navigation bar
- Click on the "Product Info" tab on the upper right hand side
- Your version information will be displayed in the first box. The new
version is 3.7.193.
If you want to upgrade, please do the following:
- Click on the “Preferences” tab (in the same “Overview” section).
- Click the “Check for Update” button on the right hand side
- Download the update to a directory where you can find it. You can use
something like c:\temp or c:\download.
- Use Windows Explorer and navigate to the directory where you downloaded
the update. The upgrade filename is zaSetup_37_193.exe. Double click on this
to execute it.
- After the upgrade runs, shutdown all programs and reboot your PC.
E-mail me at email@example.com with
any comments you have and tell me what you want to see here.
Back to the Magazine Home Page
Last modified: 2003:08:22